ISCN LTD COORDINATION OFFICE
- From the North (Dublin, Dun Laoghaire):
Take the N11 to the South (direction Wexford). You'll pass Cabinteely and then come to a round-about. At the round-about keep following N11 and then take the first exit to Bray.
- From the South (Rosslare):
Take the N11 to the North (direction Dublin) and then the third (last) exit to Bray.
- Once you took the exit to Bray:
At the next round-about turn right into the town centre of Bray. After the bridge you'll see the Royal Hotel on your left hand side and a church on your right hand side. After the Royal Hotel turn left to the Queensborough Road (Queensborough Road is a one-way parallel to the Florence Road). Keep driving down the Queensborough Road and you'll pass the Post Office on your left hand side. After the Post Office turn right and then right again and you will be in Florence Road.
- Once you have reached Florence Road:
On the Florence Road on your right hand side there is the Florence House with a travel agency called Travel Care. The building is called BRAY BUSINESS COLLEGE. The leftmost door leads you to the Co-ordination office which is located on the second floor of that building.
- If you would like to park your car:
Florence Road and the surrounding streets are disc parking areas. Parking discs are available at the shop to the left of Florence House. A one-hour parking disc costs approx. 1 Euro and the maximum parking time is 3 hours. Free parking places are down at the DART station.
- Note: If you (accidently) take any other exit at N11 to Bray (there are 3 exits to Bray in total) just follow the road into Bray and you will drive down Bray Main Road from the south. Because Florence Road is a one-way you will have to go down Quinnsborough Road and take the directions above.
By DART (train)
- The journey by DART from Dublin city centre to Bray takes 40 mins approx. The Florence Road connects the Bray DART station with the Bray town center. On the one end is the DART station, on the other is a church. Go from the DART station into Bray (to the Main Road) following the Florence Road.
- On the Florence Road on your right hand side there is the Florence House with a travel agency called Travel Care, and with a name plate "Bray Business College". The leftmost door leads you to the Co-ordination office which is located on the second floor.
- It is about 5 mins walk from the DART Station to the ISCN Office.
From Dublin Airport
- A taxi from the airport (North of Dublin) to Bray (South of Dublin) goes through the city center and thus takes at least 40 minutes (depending on the traffic). The cost is about 55 Euro.
- As you might know, Dublin has the DART service (Dublin Area Rapid Transport) instead of an underground railway. Take the AirDART bus (not the 41C) directly outside the Arrivals Hall to the nearest DART station (Howth Junction). You can buy a combined DART ticket which costs 5 Euro and covers the whole journey (bus to DART station and by DART to Bray).
You leave the DART at the Bray DART station and just follow the Florence road.
ISCN GesmbH Technical Office
- If you come on the motorway A2 from the South (from Italy) or from the North (from Vienna) you should leave the motorway at the exit Graz Ost. Follow the road and at the first junction turn right into the Muenzgrabenstrasse. Again follow this road (street car tracks and on your left the Graz trade fair will appear), then the next junction will be Steyrergasse and about 300 meters further to your left you will find the Schieszstattgasse.
- Turn left into the Schieszstattgasse and at the beginning you will see a restaurant called Goldendes Dachl. Park your car there. Beside this restaurant there is a big doorway. Enter this doorway and you will see a name plate ISCN on the second floor of the building to your left. This building is Schieszstattgasse 4.
- Go into the building, take the elevator to the first floor (1st floor is in this building virtually the second floor as it has a 1/2 floor) and turn right. Door number 2 is the entrance to the technical office.
From Graz Airport
- The Graz airport is approximately 15 minutes by taxi away from the ISCN technical office in Graz. The taxi price is approx. € 20,-. It is the most convenient way.
- There is also an airport bus which goes every 30 minutes from Graz airport to the Jakominiplatz. Jakominiplatz is a square in the centre of Graz and just 5 minutes walk from the office. Follow the Reitschulgasse to the Dietrichsteinplatz. Just walk straight forward into the Muenzgrabenstrasse. After 100 meters on the right side you will find the Schieszstattgasse.
- From there follow the descriptions given above.
- You arrive at the Graz central railway station. When you leave the railway station through the main door you will see taxis to your left (it costs approx. € 15,-, and takes approx. 15 minutes to arrive at the technical office) and a tram station at the right.
- The tram lines 3 and 6 go from there to the Dietrichsteinplatz. The journey takes some 15 minutes, the cost are € 2,-.
- Just walk straight forward into the Muenzgrabenstrasse. After 100 meters on the right side you will find the Schieszstattgasse.
- From there follow the descriptions given above.
ISCN GesmbH Seminar Office
It is used for all training events of ISCN in central Europe and it is located in the Freiraum Business Innovation Center. Address: Freiraum Business Innovation Center, Liebenauer Hauptstrasse 2-6, A-8041 Graz, stairs D, 1st floor
- If you come on the motorway A2 from the South (from Italy) or from the North (from Vienna) you should leave the motorway at the exit Graz Ost. Follow the road and at the second junction, directly in front of you, is the Business Centre (see picture below).
- Turn left and after 100 meters to your right there is the parking garage. Use this car park and if you attend an ISCN seminar your parking costs will be covered by ISCN.
- Go to stair case D (here you see the company plate as in the below picture), follow the signs Freiraum Business Innovation Centre and on the first floor you will find the seminar room. Contact the secretary at the registration desk.
From Graz Airport
- Graz airport is approximately 20 minutes by taxi from this seminar centre in Graz. The taxi price is approx. 18 Euro. It is the most convenient way.
- There is also an airport bus which goes every 30 minutes from Graz airport to Jakominiplatz. Jakominiplatz is a square in the centre of Graz. From here you can take the tram no. 4 “Liebenau/Murpark” and get off at the stop “Stadion Liebenau”.
- You arrive at Graz central railway station. When you leave the railway station through the main door you see taxis to the left (costs approx. € 15,-, and takes approx. 12 minutes, to arrive at the seminar centre), and a street car station at the right.
- Street car lines 3 and 6 go from there to the Jakominiplatz. The journey takes some 15 minutes, the costs are € 2,-.
- From there follow the guidance which we described for "From Graz Airport".